Dr. Christopher Branco, DC
"You know your friends. But do you know your doctor? He is perhaps your most intimate friend of all – the person you trust to improve and protect your health. I’ve put together this profile so that you may know me better, as a doctor and a friend."
An education second to none makes pain relief quick and gentle.
"Did you know that the rigorous training to be a chiropractor includes many of the same courses as medical doctors and other physicians? Anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology and pathology are just a few examples. The big difference is that as a chiropractor, I specialize in gentle spinal adjustment techniques.
- DC: Life Chiropractic College
- BS: William Paterson College
- Continuing Education: McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis Cervical and Lumbar Radiology
A respected doctor who works with respected universities and medical centers.
"Many more people need neck and back care than I can help in my office. That's why I continue to work with local universities, and give people the care they need"
A member of the sports medicine staff at:
- University Of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games
- Emery Sports Medicine and Spine Center
Certifications prove Dr. Branco is a leader in his field.
"It is not the certifications that makes a difference,it's the dedication to knowledge and patient care that they represent."
• National Board of Chiropractic
• NATA Athletic Trainer
• New Jersey
• North Carolina